Calling all girls! SATC is back in town! However, I am quite on-the-fence about this movie. Although people say that nothing is impossible, but what are the odds to meet your former boyfriend in the middle of a dessert?!
Starting with the regular and fun scenes, it was really nice to see how the four girl friends are getting on with their life. Though nothing much have change, besides Charlotte's daughters are getting bigger, Miranda is as career minded as ever but with a hint of motherly-ness towards her son, Samantha as flirtatious as ever and lastly, Carrie, as in love...with man and shoes as ever!
The story line generally is entertaining. Not so much of "how real is that?", but it gives us a glimpse of how fortunate and lucky women lead their life in New York City. Bear in mind everyone, this story is fictitious and does not apply to everyone who lives in the U.S.!
This movie is not as bad as what the reviews criticized (on movie reviews), but I would say SATC the original movie was better. Maybe I am a realist but I think the story line in part 1 is more generalizable in our regular non-celeb life.
If you need something to do but not sure what to do, go watch this movie. It is entertaining and it serves as a "time-off" from you hectic life.
SATC パート2は面白かったけど、現実にはありえない物語です。
でも、一つ、彼女達の友情本当に尊敬するわ!どう自分の人生歩んでも、友の存在を忘れず、付き合いは続く。
アラブ方面の旅行は以上に贅沢だと思います!私にとって最後のシーンは一番面白かったかな?アラブ女性の衣装は皆同じ。自分の顔や肌は自分の旦那さんや家族以外の人には見せられないんです。
でも、驚きなのは、その黒いローブの下に、まさかセクシーなお洋服を着ていた! これは現実です!
あと。。。砂漠の国に元彼にばったり会うチャンスってありえますか?!このシーンはちょっと現実向きじゃないね。
面白い映画だが、わざわざ映画館で見る必要はないかも知りませんね。
No comments:
Post a Comment