Sunday, June 5, 2011

King's Speech


What can I say?! This movie really lived up to its name. All the awards that they achieved were really deserving. This, for those who are not aware of the Britains' history, would find this amazing and intriguing.

Who would ever expect that the King has speech imparement? Public Speaking, which is a "to do task" is not a easy job as it seems to be. For those who actually experienced delivering a presentation, would know how that feels.

The King may not be frightened of speaking in front of the public, but rather, the speech defect is what frightens him (I believe).

The story line, actors and directors, I have to say, did an excellent job in producing such an exquisite piece of production.

Watch it, you would not regret paying (regardless of it borrowing a DVD or going to the movies), the money and time will be well spent.

最高な作品でした。まさか王様がスピーチに困るなんて、一般人には思っていないサプライズーでした。
この物語は本当におきたことです。
もちろん、ほとんどの人間はパブリックスピーチ苦手かもしりませんが、この王様の場合は、普通に人の前で喋るのでもう困ってるのに、どうやって全国の前の喋るんだロー?それは、それは一段のチャレンジでした。自信はあるかもしれないけど、ちゃんと話せない原因でその唯一の自信もだんだん失ってしまう。

とりあえず、すばらしい映画でした。
時間やお金の無駄にはなりません!

No comments: