
一リットルの涙
病気と戦って、諦めない意志、明るく生きていく勇気の少女の物語です。
彼女は体のコントロールができていなくても、頑張って前を見て生きていく勇気を尊敬します。すごく感動的な映画です。フィックションではありません。実際にあったことをモデルにした物語です。ぜひぜひ見てください!
This is one movie that I would recommend watching. It maybe a slow moving movie but it is definitely a heart-warming production. As the title says, 1 liter of tears...I agree...this movie makes you cry. I have to say this is a very down-earth-movie as it is actually a real life story of a Japanese girl who is trying to fight her disease. The ending is just indescribable. Two thumbs up!
彼女は体のコントロールができていなくても、頑張って前を見て生きていく勇気を尊敬します。すごく感動的な映画です。フィックションではありません。実際にあったことをモデルにした物語です。ぜひぜひ見てください!
This is one movie that I would recommend watching. It maybe a slow moving movie but it is definitely a heart-warming production. As the title says, 1 liter of tears...I agree...this movie makes you cry. I have to say this is a very down-earth-movie as it is actually a real life story of a Japanese girl who is trying to fight her disease. The ending is just indescribable. Two thumbs up!
No comments:
Post a Comment