Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Paradise life



ALO~HA


Welcome to Hawaii....Land of Happiness!!!

A little introduction of myself...

I landed myself in this wonderful paradise slightly a year a ago in 2006. Just like everyone else,there is always a reason for why we leave our hometown to venture in a foreign country. At least for me, it was for school. I am furthering my education and at the same time I am enjoying the absolutely wonderful Sun, Sand and Beach!

My thoughts on Hawaii

I feel that Hawaii has the best weather in the world. People are always relaxed and lay-back in Hawaii. Honolulu, where I am pursuing my education, is a city filled with fun, fun and more FUN!

What is this blog about:

My blog is a little different. After taking some communication classes, I've decided that I would take up the challenge and be a movie critic(^^). Everything written here is based on personal feelings and thoughts...
You may have a different thought on the movies that are posted on this blogs so...feel free to comment on them! Would like to hear your thoughts on it too!

Once again..welcome and ...
ALO~HA


No comments: